[swiftsign swift_form_id=”1703″ fullpagemode=”ON”]
THIS AGREEMENT is made and entered into this [swift_date_today] (herein after referred to as the “Agreement”) by and between Classic Homes Realty of Atlanta, (“Broker”) whose principal business address is 2180 Satellite Blvd, Suite 400, Duluth, Georgia 30097 and [swift_name name=”name” size=”medium”] (“Associate”), whose home address is:
[swift_address name=”Home Address” placeholder=”Enter Your Home Address” required size=”fullline”]
THE MONTHLY OFFICE FEES ARE:
OFFICE FEE: Sixty Five Dollars per Month ($65.00)
THE ANNUAL EXPENSES ARE:
ERRORS AND OMMISSIONS INSURANCE: Errors and Omissions are included in the Associate’s monthly payment.
1. INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR STATUS
- Independent Contractor Relationship.
Associate shall be deemed to be an independent contractor, Associate shall be free to devote to his/her real estate business such portion of his entire time, energy, effort and skill as he/she sees fit and to establish his/her own endeav Associate shall not be required to keep definite office hours, adhere to sales quotas or participate in floor time (Associate shall not have mandatory duties accept those imposed by law or regulation and those specifically set out in this Agreement. Nothing contained in this Agreement is intended to create, or shall be regarded as creating any relationship (employer/employee, principal/agent, joint venture, partnership, shareholder) between the parties other than the Independent Contractor relationship as set forth in this Agreement.
- Workman’s Compensation Coverage. Classic Homes Realty of Atlanta does not provide any form of “worker compensation” insurance to Associates. As Independent Contractors it is the responsibility of the Associate to cover all policies, payments and provisions for worker compensation.
- Taxes. Associate is, and shall be treated by Broker as, an independent contractor (statutory non-employee) affiliated with Broker, he/she is responsible for the payment of all of his/her own federal income taxes, self employment taxes (FICA), and any and all corresponding state, county and local taxes, if applicable. Associate hereby agrees to meet such responsibilitie Associate hereby waives any claim he/she has or may have against Broker now or in the future regarding such taxes and the right of Broker not to withhold, not to pay, and not to contribute to such taxes on behalf of Associate.
- No Liability. Broker shall not be liable to Associate for any expenses incurred by Associate nor shall Associate have authority to bind Broker by any promise or representation, unless specifically authorized in advance and in writing by Broker.
2. BROKER RESPONSIILITIES
- Services. Broker agrees that in consideration for Associate’s services, certain fees, expenses and other amounts due to be paid by Associate under Paragraph 4, Broker shall, while this Agreement remains in force, make available to Associate, for Associate’s non-exclusive use, limited administrative support and day to day management services, online access to forms and online back-offices.
- Monthly Fee Payment. Associate shall provide Broker with debit/credit authorization in order that Broker may submit Associates monthly fees on or about the 1st of each month, but no later than the 10th of each month, for Associate’s portion of fees, or other financial obligations set forth in this Agreement.
- Commission Payments. Broker shall promptly transmit to Associate the difference between one hundred percent (100%) of all fees, commissions or other compensations received by Broker as a result of the efforts of Associate LESS any current or past-due financial obligations owed by Associate to Broker pursuant to Paragraph 5 of this agreement, as well as minus .0012 of the sales price of the property on each and every transaction listed in FMLS, will be paid to Broker, and minus $250 transaction fee on each and every closin Associate understands that compliance with state laws, rules and regulations require that commissions and referral fees be paid to Broker rather than to Associate directly. Such commissions and fees may be shared by Associate with one or more Sales Associates affiliated with Broker or with one or more cooperating real estate sales associates or brokers not affiliated with Broker as those parties may agree, provided, however, that Associate shall promptly notify broker in writing of the terms of such sharing arrangements. All payments of referrals fees and shares of commissions shall be made by Broker from monies withheld for that purpose from commissions received by Broker.
- Personal Checks. Any personal check submitted to Classic Homes Realty of
Atlanta for any reason will be held for Ten (10) business days before the funds are released. If you have a closing and we are holding a personal check, that portion of your commission will be held until the check clears escrow.
- Multiple Listing Services. Broker shall exercise reasonable efforts to maintain participation in the local Multiple Listing Services (FMLS) (GA MLS), serving the market area of Broker and submit to such listing services all listings and any other real estate service contracts involving Associates which may be required to be submitted by the rules and regulations of such FMLS/ML All Associates are responsible for all deadlines, changes etc. pertaining to FMLS/MLS. Any fees or fines will be paid by the Associate.
- Background Investigations. By executing this Agreement, Associate authorizes Broker to conduct any and all background investigations of Associate as Broker deems necessary at its sole discretion, including without limitation, employment, credit, and criminal hist Associate agrees to cooperate fully with Broker to conduct such investigations if deemed necessary. Broker shall be authorized to conduct such investigations prior to the effective date of this Agreement and periodically during the term of this Agreement, as Broker deems appropriate at its sole discretion. Associate hereby acknowledges and agrees that due to the nature of the relationship between Broker and Associate, and the public interaction contemplated by the nature of this Agreement, such investigations are substantially relevant to the terms of the Agreement and are necessary to promote the public’s safety and welfare.
3. ASSOCIATE’S RESPONSIBILITIES
- Listings and Other Contracts. Associate shall act as a real estate sales agent or associate broker exclusively on behalf of Broker and, in such capacity, will procure listings and other real estate related service contracts, solicit purchasers and/or lessees for various interests in and to real estate and conduct other real estate related services. Associate agrees that all listings, buyer agency agreements, referral agreements, cooperative sale arrangements and all other real estate related service contracts, including but not limited to those pertaining to the purchase, sale, rental or management of real estate, or any interest therein or services in relation thereto (hereinafter collectively “Real Estate Service Agreements”) shall be taken in the name of Classic Homes Realty of Atlanta. All Real Estate Service Agreements shall be submitted by Associate to Broker within one (1) business day after being received by Associate, and shall become and remain the exclusive property of Broker.Associate understands; that under the Independent Contractor status he/she shall not have the right to (1) sign any contract, including office or equipment lease in the name of Classic Homes Realty of Atlanta; (2) Open or continue any bank account, checking or savings, or any other investment account, in the name of Classic Homes Realty of Atlanta; (3) Negotiate or deposit in his/her personal account any check, money order or similar instrument made payable to Classic Homes Realty of Atlanta; (4) Incur any expense in the name of Classic Homes Realty of Atlanta.
- Antitrust Compliance Policy. The commission rates for an Associate and Classic Homes Realty of Atlanta are based upon the cost of the services provided by that Broker/Contractor, the value of these services to their clients and certain competitive market conditions. Commission rates are not determined by Classic Homes Realty of Atlanta, or any other person not a party to a Listing Agreement or Buyer Representation Agreement with a particular office. Business must be conducted in accordance with all applicable antitrust law. This includes but is not limited to the following:
- Associates affiliated with any Classic Homes Realty of Atlanta office shall not discuss (and shall not be present at any discussion of) commission rates charged by their office or any other real estate brokerage in their community or any other community with any person affiliated with any other real estate brokerage, including other Classic Homes Realty of Atlanta brokerages, any real estate industry trade association, or any entity undertaking a survey of such rates. Any questions or concerns regarding discussion of fees or commissions should be directed only to the Broker. The Broker will consult with an attorney on all commission matters for which they do not have a response for the questioning Associate.
Associates affiliated with any Classic Homes Realty of Atlanta office shall not discuss (and shall not be present at any discussion of) their intention to pursue or not to pursue business opportunities with particular potential customers or in particular geographic areas with any person affiliated with any other real estate brokerage, including other Classic Homes Realty of Atlanta brokerages, and any real estate industry trade association.
- Cooperation with other Brokerages and Sales Associates. All Associates are required to treat consumers, fellow associates with Classic Homes Realty of Atlanta, and associates with other firms with the ultimate in respect. Promises should be kept; communication should be
consistent, pleasant and accurate. All Agents will make a concerted effort to work diligently to establish a positive working communications of mutual respect and professional courtesies.
- Compensation Payable to Broker. Associate agrees to assure that all fees, commissions or other compensation earned by Associate in connection with the sale, lease or rental and all real estate related contract, will be handled in the name of Classic Homes Realty of Atlanta, except when specifically addressed by separate addendum. Associate also agrees that all income collected for such activities will be disbursed under the terms of this Agreement and the policies and guidelines of Classic Homes Realty of Atlanta. If Associate violates this provision and collects a fee or commission in his/her name or in the name of any third party from who associate expects to receive a portion of such income, Associate will forfeit any accrued but uncollected commissions in partial payment for the damage to Classic Homes Realty of Atlanta. Associate will also be responsible for all attorney fees due to the violation of this Agreement.
- Reimbursement. Associate shall immediately reimburse Broker for any referral fees, shares of commissions or other costs or payments which Broker pays or has paid to any third party in good faith reliance on Associate’s statements, actions or inactions or as a result of judgments, arbitration awards, mediations or other established entitlement These rights to reimbursement and recovery shall survive the termination or expiration of this Agreement and any Renewal or Extension.
- Associate Expenses. Associate shall be responsible for all his/her personal expenses, including but not limited to automobile, worker’s compensation, disability and other insurance, entertainment, food, lodging, license fees and dues and all taxes pursuant to Section 1c of this Agreement. Associate is also responsible for:
- – Personal promotion, marketing and advertising expenses.
- – Association/Board of REALTORS, FMLS/MLS dues and related charges shall be paid by the Associate according to local association/boards and FMLS/MLS requirements.
- – Associate Training and Continuing Education.
- – Lock boxes shall be purchased by Associate.
- – Signs shall be purchased by the Associate.
- Payment of full obligations. Associate shall devote such time and energy as he/she deems appropriate to further his/her real estate service business. However, the amount of time and energy so expended by Associate shall not alter, or reduce in any way, the fees, dues, expenses and other financial obligations to be paid Broker pursuant to the terms of this Agreement.
- Insurance Requirements. Associate shall, at his/her own expense, participate in any company group insurance policy or policies made available to Associate by Broke Where coverage of the type or in the amounts described below is not made available by Broker, Associate shall acquire and maintain, at his/her own expense, such coverage as follows:
- Automobile liability insurance to cover the “business use” of Associate’s vehicle.
- Broker requires the Associate to add such coverage to his existing automobile insurance policy having a combined single limit of liability of at least Three Hundred Thousand Dollars ($300,000) and bodily injury liability insurance having limits of at least One Hundred Thousand Dollars ($100,000) for any one person and Fifty Thousand Dollars ($50,000) arising out of a single accident and property damage liability insurance having limits of at the least One Hundred Thousand Dollars ($100,000) arising out of a single accident.
- General liability insurance having a combined single limit of at least Three Hundred Thousand Dollars ($300,000).
Such insurance shall be structured to protect Associate against any liability which may arise in connection with the operation of his/her business as a real estate sales associate. Associate shall ensure that all policies of insurance to be acquired and maintained by Associate contain a separate endorsement naming Broker, and Classic Homes Realty of Atlanta, as additional insured’s. Such policies shall not be subject to cancellation or non-renewal except upon at least 10 days’ prior written notice to Broker and Classic Homes Realty of Atlanta. Associate shall cause certificates of insurance, showing compliance with the requirements of this Subparagraph, to be issued to Broker on or before the effective date of this Agreement and any Renewal or Extension. Upon request by Broker, Associate shall provide Broker with a full and complete copy of any insurance policy required by this Subparagraph. If Associate fails to obtain the required insurance coverage, Associate authorizes Broker to obtain such insurance coverage and to charge Associate for the cost of such insurance. Nothing in this Subparagraph shall be construed to require Broker to provide or make available to Associate any type or amount of insurance.
- Compliance with Laws and Good Business Practices. Associate shall abide by all applicable laws, ordinances and regulations including, without limitation, local, state and federal laws and regulations relating to real estate transactions and real estate service businesses. Associate’s advertising and promotion must be completely factual and conform to the highest standards of lawful, ethical advertising in all dealings with clients, customers, suppliers, public officials, other real estate agents and brokers and the general public. Associate must adhere to the highest standards of business behavior, honesty, integrity, fair dealing and ethical conduct. Associate agrees to refrain from any business or advertising practice which may expose Broker to legal action or liability or adversely affect the reputation or image of the Broker or Classic Homes Realty of Atlanta.
- Loyalty At All Times. Associates shall act under a duty of loyalty in support and in furtherance of Classic Homes Realty of Atlanta’s Broker and his fellow Classic Homes Realty of Atlanta Sales Associates. Associate shall not
engage in any acts or activities that disrupt the office or are likely to adversely affect the image of Classic Homes Realty of Atlanta or may detract from or tend to undermine the growth of the organization, including without limitation any acts in furtherance of any non Classic Homes Realty of Atlanta real estate business or the establishment of, or acquisition of an investment or ownership interest in, any non-Classic Homes Realty of Atlanta, real estate business or the recruiting of any Classic Homes Realty of Atlanta Sales Associates/Associate Brokers for any existing or future non-Classic Homes Realty of Atlanta real estate business which does or may compete with Classic Homes Realty of Atlanta.
- Board of REALTORS, Membership. It is a requirement of the Associate to be a member of any board of Realtors or Association(s). Associate shall maintain membership in good standing in any such association and shall abide by all of the rules and regulations of each local Multiple Listing Service (FMLS/GA MLS) in which Broker participates. Any Board(s) an Associate wishes to join must be approved by the Broker.
- Continuing Education.< Associate, at his own expense, shall attend any such legal education classes required by the Real Estate Commission Board and agrees to maintain proper continuing education classes to maintain their license.
- Use of Proper Forms. Associate shall follow all policies and procedures and use all disclosure statements, business contracts, and other forms prescribed by Broker (i.e. GAR Forms, or GA MLS/FMLS) as part of any program to affect loss control or claims avoidance or reduce insurance premiums.
4. FINANCIAL OBLIGATIONS.
- Listing Services Fees. Associate understands that as a result of Broker’s participation in local FMLS/GA MLS services, certain fees may be due upon the closing of properties listed in these service These fees are the responsibility of the Associate and will be paid by the Associate. The fee for FMLS is .0012 of the purchase price of each and every closed sale that is listed in FMLS at the time of transaction closing.
- Classic Homes Realty of Atlanta Associate Fees. ALL purchase transactions, processed through Classic Homes Realty of Atlanta will be charged a transaction fee of $250 on commissions greater than $1,000 and $100 on commissions $1,000 or less. Rental commissions of any amount will incur a transaction charge of $100. There will be No Exceptions on transaction fees.
- Associate Brokers As Principal Of Another Company In the event an associate broker is acting as Principal of another brokerage for the purpose of managing rental properties, all sales transactions shall be processed through Classic Homes Realty of Atlanta, and as such are subject to a transaction fee. No transaction fees shall be due on any Rental/Property Management Listings that are processed by Associate Brokers when those listings are listed by Brokerage where Associate Broker is acting as Principal Broker.
- Termination Notices. All 30 days notice to terminate Independent Contractor Agreement is accepted only at the first of each mont Associates may give notice at any time during the month; however, the notice will take effect the first day of the following month and all dues and fees will apply through the termination period.
5. NONPAYMENT REMEDIES.
- Automatic Offset. Associate shall be deemed entitled only to one hundred percent (100%) of the amount by which fees, commissions or other compensation generated by Associate’s efforts exceed current or past-due financial obligations imposed by the terms of Section 4 of this Agreement. That portion of such fees, commissions or other compensation which does not exceed current or past-due financial obligations shall belong to Broker and shall be applied by Broker to offset amounts owed by Associate in accordance with Section 4.
- Right to Terminate. If any office fees for any period, and required to be paid under this Agreement is not paid in full by the last day of the month in which the bill was generated, Broker may, in addition to any other remedies it has under this Agreement, terminate this Agreement without prior notice and Associate shall immediately cease all activities on behalf of Broker. Associate’s obligations for payments to Broker shall survive termination or expiration of this Agreement and any renewal or extension executed thereafter.
- Attorney’s fees. Associate shall be responsible for and hereby promises to pay any and all costs including court costs, litigation expenses and reasonable attorney’s fees incurred by Broker, Classic Homes Realty of Atlanta, in the collection of, or attempt to collect, amounts due and owing under the terms of this Agreement.
Associate shall be solely and exclusively responsible for any fines, taxes, costs, expenses, damages, loss or liability, of any kind or nature, arising out of any suits, actions, proceedings or claims (collectively “Claims”) demands, obligations, assessments, contingent or otherwise relating to Ass0ciate’s conduct or activities even if such claims are brought or filed after termination or expiration of this Agreement or any renewal or extension executed thereafter. It is the sole discretion of the Broker to choose to participate in any legal cost and obligations in any legal encounters with the public, or any lawsuits that are filed against Classic Homes Realty of Atlanta due to an Associate’s actions. Associate will be expected to partake in them as a participant, not just as an Associate of this firm. Broker will also enter into, upon the discretion of the Broker and leaving final judgment to the Broker, any lawsuit when we have legal remedy and right. In the event any transaction in which an Associate is involved results in a dispute, litigation or legal expense, the Associate shall cooperate fully with Broker. Broker and Associate shall share all expenses connected. This does not include the situation where the Associate is named defendant personally.
- Ownership of Marks. Associate acknowledges that Classic Homes Realty of Atlanta, is the exclusive owner of all rights, title and interests in and without limitation all Classic Homes Realty of Atlanta logos, slogans and designs.
- Use of Marks. Associate understands that he/she has no independent right to use of any of the signs, business cards, letterhead, promotional material or any other item(s) that signifies that Associate is associated with or acts on behalf of, Broker; and which identifies Broker for purposes of listings, contracts, licensing and other related real estate matte Other than on behalf of, and in association with, Broker, Associate will not utilize Marks in any way whatsoever.
8. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- Reporting of problems and complaints. Associate shall promptly report to the Principal or Managing Broker, or other person designated by Broker, all problems, complaints and other circumstances, related to Associates’ conduct or activity which may lead to claims, disputes or controversie Any failure by Associate to report promptly such problems, complaints or other circumstances, or to cooperate fully with Broker in accordance with this Paragraph, shall be grounds for termination of this Agreement by Broker for cause.
Associate hereby agrees to cooperate with Broker by supporting and fully participating in all efforts to resolve disputes, complaints and other problems that arise out of this Agreement, out of Associates conduct, out of any activities or services as a real estate licensee, out of any transaction in which Associate is involved, or out of Associate’s relationship with the Classic Homes Realty of Atlanta organization (hereinafter collectively “Dispute(s)”) through mediation and arbitration conducted by the American Arbitration Association.
- Agreement to Mediate and Arbitrate Disputes. In the event of a Dispute involving Associate and any Classic Homes Realty of Atlanta Broker or Agent, Associate agrees to submit the Dispute to mediation and, if not successfully resolved, to binding arbitration by the American Arbitration Association under its commercial arbitration rules or to binding arbitration by any other reputable, unbiased dispute resolution service acceptable to all parties to the Dispute. Associate makes the foregoing commitment with full knowledge that by agreeing to submit Disputes to binding arbitration, Associate is agreeing not to resort to the courts or the judicial system when all other parties to the Dispute are bound to binding arbitration or agree to submit the Dispute to binding arbitration. If any other party to any Dispute refuses to arbitrate and is not bound by agreement to do so or cannot be compelled to do so, the foregoing commitment to mediate and/or arbitrate shall be of no force or effect. Mediation and Arbitration does not pertain to unpaid monthly fees or monies owed to Classic Homes Realty of Atlanta. Broker reserves the right to request immediate payment of all monies due to the company without mediation or arbitration.
- Exception to Mediation and Arbitration. Notwithstanding anything in this Agreement, Broker, shall not be required to mediate or arbitrate any claim or dispute involving termination or expiration of this Agreement, separation from the relationship created hereby, or any issue arising from or relating theret However, Classic Homes Realty of Atlanta, may elect to mediate or arbitrate at Broker’s sole discretion.
9. TERM AND RENEWAL
- Term. Unless terminated as provided in earlier sections of this Agreement, the term of this Agreement shall be for a five year period commencing on the effective date listed above; however, the relationship created by this Agreement may be renewed or automatically extended as provided herein.
- Renewal. The Independent Contractual relationship created by this Agreement may be renewed for a five (5) additional year period provided Associate has complied with all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement and agrees to execute the Independent Contractor Agreement form being used by Broker on the effective date of the renewal.
- Notice of Non-Renewal or Cancellation. If Associate does not wish to renew this Independent Contractor Agreement, he/she must so notify Broker in writing at least 30 days prior to the expiration of the term of this Agreement. If Associate gives less than 30 days written notice of his/her intent not to renew, then, in addition to all amounts owed by Associate under this Agreement as of the date of Associate’s actual notice to Broker, Associate shall pay, as liquidated damages, all applicable fees, dues, expenses and charges due under Section 4, for a 30 day period following the date of Associate’s actual notice to Broker. Associate is responsible for all expenses during the 30 day notice period.
- Automatic Extension. If the parties do not enter into a Renewal, and Associate continues to work as a Sales Associate for Broker after this Agreement expires, the independent contractor relationship created by this Agreement shall be deemed to be automatically extended for a consecutive five-year period (each an “Extension”), but in accordance with all of the terms and conditions of the Independent Contractor Agreement form which is being used by Broker at the time of each Extension.
- With or Without Cause.The association between Classic Homes Realty of Atlanta and Associate may be terminated by either party, with or without cause, at any time upon 30 day written notice given by the other party. Broker shall exercise the right to immediately terminate any Associate for just cause.
- Failure to Give Written Notice. If a Classic Homes Realty of Atlanta, Associate fails to give written notice specified under subparagraph (Terms and Renewals), then, Associate shall pay additional, applicable dues, fees, expenses, charges and other amounts under paragraph (financial agreements), for a remaining 30-days period as liquidated damages.
- Information Gained. The Associate shall not, after termination, use to his/her own advantage or the advantage of any other person or corporation, any information gained for or from the files or business of Classic Homes Realty of Atlanta.
- Remaining Transactions. Upon termination of the Association, the Associate leaving the company will give the Broker a list of transactions that are under contract at the time of the Associate’s terminati The Associate will receive all of the normal commission he/she would have received if he/she were still associated with Classic Homes Realty of Atlanta, at the time the transaction closes. Any listings that are not under contract become property of the Associate unless the listing was assigned to the Associate by Broker.
11. RESTRICTIONS ON SUBSEQUENT BUSINESS TRANSACTIONS
Associate acknowledges that Classic Homes Realty of Atlanta has developed and perfected a system for providing to the public a real estate brokerage service and other services of distinctive nature, of high quality and of other distinguishing characteristics, including marks, names, insignias, emblems, signs and other features. Associate will not directly or indirectly contest the validity of any right, title, interest, patent, copyright, trade name, trademark or service mark or any application thereof, of Classic Homes Realty of Atlanta, or Company’s Licensor, in respect to any such system procedure Mark, name or other related matter.
The above is construed as an “Agreement” as any other provision (s) in this Agreement. Therefore should an existence of any claim or cause of action of Associate against Classic Homes Realty of Atlanta, whether predicated on this Agreement or otherwise, shall not constitute a defense to the enforcement of this Agreement and, Associate agrees that; for any breach of said Agreement shall be remedy at law. Broker may choose to take any legal course of action available for any breach of Agreement.
12. LEVY AND GARNISHMENT
It is the responsibility of Classic Homes Realty of Atlanta to abide by all federal, state and local guidelines. Should any Associate be levied or garnished, Classic Homes Realty of Atlanta will comply with all the federal, state and local guidelines of levy and garnishment and will comply with the demand to turn over any money owed to any of these authorities. The federal, state and local guidelines require that Classic Homes Realty of Atlanta, turn over Associates’ wages, commission, salary or any other form of earnings until all debt is paid.
Classic Homes Realty of Atlanta, Broker retains the right to charge Associate for his/her time involved in any litigation.
13. MISCELLANEOUS PROVISION
- Notice. Any notice required to be given pursuant to this Agreement shall be given in writing and delivered to the party entitled to receive notice by hand delivery at any location or by certified mail, at the address given on the first page of this Agreement, unless Broker has notified Associate in writing of any change of address, after which notice shall be delivered to such new address. Notices so mailed shall be deemed to have been given as of the time of deposit in the United States mail.
- Waiver. No waiver or any breach of any provision or condition of this Agreement shall constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision or condition of this Agreement.
- Applicable Law.
This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia, without reference to its conflict of law’s provisions.
- Severability. The invalidity or unenforceability of any particular word, sentence, paragraph, subparagraph or provision of this Agreement shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the other words, sentences, paragraph or provisions of this Agreement and this Agreement shall be interpreted in all respects as if such invalid or unenforceable parts were omitted.
- Binding Notice. This Agreement shall become binding upon and inure to the benefit of parties, and their heirs, executors, administrators, successors and assigns.
- Assignment. This Agreement may not be assigned, pledged or otherwise transferred by Associate. Broker reserves the right to assign, pledge, or transfer this Agreement, provided that Associate’s rights and privileges granted in this Agreement shall not be adversely affected.
- Agreement and Amendments. This constitutes the entire agreement between Classic Homes Realty of Atlanta and Associate. All parties understand and agree that this Agreement embodies the entire Agreement between all parties to this Agreement with relation to the subject matter within the Agreement and supersedes any previous agreement or understanding, whether verbal or otherwise, with relation to this Agreement. This Agreement may be amended, changed, revised or altered at any time with written notice to Associate. Classic Homes Realty of Atlanta, retains sole discretion to the right to determine the necessity for any changes or amendments.
Associate understands and acknowledges that the success of the Associate in a real estate business is speculative and will depend on many factors including, to a large extent, Associates’ independent business focus, efforts and business ability. Associate has not relied on any warranty or representation, written, printed, or oral, express or implied as to his/her potential success as an Associate for Classic Homes Realty of Atlanta, and no one has promised, guaranteed or assured him/her of any level of success or income.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties, by their signatures below, acknowledge Their understanding of and commitment to an agreement with the terms of this Agreement as of the effective date.
By: Andrea Davis, Broker Date: [swift_date_today]
(Printed Name, Title)
By: [swift_name name=”extra_name_1513962125208″ size=”medium”] Date: [swift_date_today]
Associate Phone: [swift_phone name=”Contact Number” required size=”medium”]
Associate email: [swift_email ]