[swiftsign swift_form_id=”1705″ fullpagemode=”ON”]
- Associate agrees to enter all listings into FMLS within 24 hours of seller signing the listing agreement
- Associate shall email or upload to their google docs folder, a copy of a fully executed sales contract to Classic Homes Realty of Atlanta email, including all signed exhibits and disclosure sheets, and email a copy of the earnest money check within 24 hours of the final execution of the contract.
- Associate shall deposit earnest money in designated accounts as soon as possible or in the event earnest money is being held by closing attorney, by no later than 24 hours from binding agreement date of contract, except when earnest money is collected by Associate outside of banking or business hours.
- Associate agrees to pay his/her monthly bill with Classic Homes Realty of Atlanta via direct debit/credit each month and in the event debit/credit card(s) expire, Associate will provide updated information to Classic Homes Realty of Atlanta in a timely manner.
- Associate agrees and understand that should his/her account become more than two (2) months past due, Classic Homes Realty of Atlanta reserves the right to stop all services and disconnect Associates account.
- Should Classic Homes Realty of Atlanta turn Associate’s account to an attorney or Collector, Associate will bear all cost involved and cost will be added to the Associate’s indebtedness.
- Associate agrees that should he/she incur a fine from FMLS or Georgia MLS, the Associate shall incur the additional charged by the following month and will be charged in addition to Associate’s monthly office fees.
Agent: [swift_name name=”name” size=”medium”]
e-Mail: [swift_email ]
Phone: [swift_phone name=”phone” size=”medium”]